Saturday 24 December 2011

Thoughts and Reflections

Read a personally significant Blog post this morning that really resonated with my thoughts and indeed some of the conversations I’d had during this last week. Discussing the constant and ever present, dynamic, changing face of Web 2.0 technologies the writer highlights the need to embrace and cultivate such change positively, rising to the challenges presented by the multi faceted dynanism of progressive technologies. The summation of the post provides a reflective and contemplative annotation of my own role as an ICT Co-ordinator engaging with and promoting Web 2.0 technologies, as a valuable asset for teaching and learning and that as such I am indeed a learner seeking to lead the way in my learning environment.

Thanks to http://web20forschoolleaders.wordpress.com/2011/12/18/we-live-in-unce-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment